Become a franchisee Dr SPA
The love of cars, the attention to detail and work well done are the essential qualities for a Dr SPA. Franchise. Dr. SPA franchised owners are people with a sense of business and a taste for affirmed relations.
Contact person : Martin J Lelièvre
Phone : 1 855 234-1857
Internet : www.dr-spa.com
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Training : provided by the head of the company, the training provided to the franchisee is spread over a period of 2 weeks.
institutions : CA 0 QC 10
Founded in : Mai 2005
BENEFITS FOR THE FRANCHISEE
For the franchisee, the formula also contains a large number of advantages:
- The franchisee owns the business, it is legally independent.
- The franchisee benefits from the brand image and reputation of the brand, well-known signs of recognition among customers but also financial institutions.
- The franchisee has all the positive effects of a network; increased awareness of brand name, economies of scale in product purchases, communications with co franchisees, increased advertising , public impact, etc..
- The franchisee benefit from the transmission of know-how and its franchisor provides its ongoing support, which could ease the start of activities for a franchisee without experience.
- The franchisee runs a lower risk of failure; all business, whether franchised or not, has a degree of risk. However, within a network of professional and well-run franchises, the risks of failure are generally lower than for an independent company.
TO EXPAND ITS NETWORK, DR SPA OFFERS:
- Promotional items
- Car Detailing Products
- Technical training
- Marketing training
- billing system (web based)
- IP telephony voice
Willing to seriously invest in business services, they have the skills needed to manage a small team of employees.
Training: provided by the head of the company, the training provided to the franchisee is spread over a period of 6 weeks.
In addition, he will also assist (in person) partners in their first commercial approaches and ensures each center regular visits, several annual monitoring visits and permanent highly professional assistance.